Caspian International Exhibition
"Packaging, Tare, Label and Printing"
In the past 19 years Azerbaijan has been developing as an independent country, and managed to guarantee its significant place in the region and international scene.
Azerbaijan has 39 bilateral treaties on the mutual protection of investments and 39 treaties on exemption of double taxation.
Azerbaijan, a top reformer in World Bank’s "Doing Business" previous report, ranks 38th now while it jumped to 33 on the list from 97 last year after having completed 7 out of 10 regulatory reforms by which Doing Business ranks countries. Now the country is one of the most rapidly recovering economies in the world.
Azerbaijan’s economy has grown by more than 1000% over the last 10 years. It is one of the most effective recoveries among transition economies.
Development of such industries as construction gives a huge boost to the packaging industry. Furthermore, the development of the service sector requires continuous improvement of packaging and labels.
Ipack Caspian 2014
- Ipack Caspian 2014 brings together specialists and businesses from many sectors, both manufacturers and consumers of packaging
- Ipack Caspian 2014 will be held simultaneously with Azerbaijan’s biggest food industry exhibition - WorldFood Azerbaijan 2014
- Packaging machinery and equipment for package production
- Process lines for product packing
- Machinery and equipment for production and decoration of packaging
- Raw materials and semi-finished materials for package production
- Packaging materials and finished products
- Repacking, raw materials and equipment for production of secondary packaging
- Labelling and bar coding technologies
- Equipment for printing on packaging
- Varnishing, drawing, marks and flexprinting
- Labelling machinery, equipment and technologies
- Raw materials and semi-finished materials for label production
- Label products
- Service equipment, components and automation equipment